Flow is looking for a Junior Project Manager
Sep. 05, 2017
Join a dynamic, creative team of people who enjoy their job.
We work hard. We create cool things. And we even work reasonable hours!
You will work directly with the project director on every step of a project: UX/UI research, specifications, design, development coordination, usability testing and client communication. You will enjoy the variety of a wide array of projects and clients as you work alongside a young and international team of branding and web professionals.
- Excellent organizational skills
- A high-level of attention to detail
- Proactive problem-solving attitude
- A strong ability to communicate
- Common sense
- Capacity to adapt
- Native Chinese with good working English
Nice to have:
- Experience with open-source content management systems and project managment programs (Wordpress / Drupal / Joomla!)
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign skills
- A general understanding of web user experience
- A basic understanding of print projects and production
- Technical skills or past experience in web development
Flow is a creative digital agency in Beijing offering web design, web development, SEO & online marketing, mobile web development, WeChat custom development, Logo & VI design and graphic design services. We are located near Dongzhimen in the hutongs.
Sound like a good fit?
Contact [email protected]