Our contact details
Address: A509 Jucai Building 76, Caoyuan Hutong, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China
Phone:(+86) 10 6551 3177
Email: [email protected]
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Contact name
- Organisation name
- Phone number
- Email address
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- www.flow.asia contact form
- Flowbeijing Official Wechat account contact page
- Direct emails to [email protected]
- Phone calls to (+86) 10 6551 3177
- Personal WeChat messages sent to our staff
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- One member of our network will share potential client contact information with us regarding digital and design services.
- The Italian Chamber of Commerce in China, the Benelux Chamber of Commerce in China and the French Chamber of Commerce in China directories.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time.
You can do this by contacting [email protected]
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to contact you regarding digital and design projects. We may share this information with one of our partners in the context of a project you are or might be involved in.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored on MailChimp and Kiwili.
We keep the information you have shared with us for 20 years. We will then dispose of your information by removing your records from our MailChimp and Kiwili databases.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113